Hygiene and Food Safety
Food products and their process steps as well as the corresponding services have to comply with national and international requirements - legal or consumer based.
This is a challenge for all participants due to the complexity and worldwide different requests.
TÜV SÜD takes care of reducing risks and costs and helps to find the optimum way for controlling and monitoring your food safety processes.
We support you by:
- Hygiene/Food Safety audits based on local, international and customer specific standards
- Process-Product-Audits (customer specific requests)
- Supplier audits (minimizing bought-in risks)
- Equipment audits (i.e. handling of airline owned equipment)
An audit report comprehends detailed information about the status of your implemented processes and gives advise for constant improvements.
The unique evaluation and scoring system by TÜV SÜD guarantees standardised, repeatable, significant and comparable results.
We keep you up to date by training and workshops for managers and employees on all requirements (GHP;IFSG;HACCP/CPR systems etc.) focused on:
- Quality Management concept/HACCP
- Personnel hygiene
- Food handling
- Building sanitation
- Equipment sanitation
- Catering process requirements /CPR
- Internal auditing
We conduct training worldwide directly on-site.